If you live in New York and are looking for something to do this beautiful Saturday, come down to Gowaus and learn a thing or two at the 2013 Brooklyn Skillshare!
55 9th St between Smith St and Second Ave, Gowanus, Brooklyn
10am–7pm; FREE TO THE PUBLIC (with suggested donation $10)
AFTER PARTY FROM 7-10PM SPONSORED BY BITTER & ESTERS and music by DJ Polkadot (spinning old 45s & 78s)!
• Japanese Bookbinding
• Make Your Own Ricotta
• Indian cooking - Classic curries
• Knitting 101: fingerless gloves in the round
• Japanese Shibori dying techniques
• How to order wine in a restaurant
• Double Dutch
• Xerox Print Transfer
• Body Image & Your Mood
• Single sheet, pamphlet style book layout
• 596 Acres: How to Reclaim vacant public land
• Beer Styles and Flavors
• Get that Paper: how to overhaul your resume and portfolio
• Basics of Lacto-Fermentation: learn how to make sauerkraut & other fermented veggies
• Intro to Juggling
• Poetry for Kids
• Worm Composting
• Bike Mechanics 101
See you cuties there!